• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Join our Discord
  • Sticky Introductions | Welcome to the Forums!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

granpacho

Owner
    Hi, and welcome to the introductions part of the forums! I’m guessing most of you are new to the forums, whether you're new to the revamped forums or new to the community; This is the section for you! There's no better place to get to know the community. Here, you can tell us about yourself, anything about you! We continuously welcome more members into community, it's important to get to know each other. Creating a thread here allows others to get to know you.

There's no format for introductions, this guide is just for players who aren't quite sure what to put into their introduction. Whether you use mine template shown below or make your own, it will be a great way to get your name out there!

Hello everyone! My name is Granpacho but you can call me Gran or Ramo or really anything! I've been working on SweetMC for a while. I love making Minecraft servers and getting to know more people. Some things I do on a daily basis are: go to school, play video games, and hang out with my friends. I hope to make a safe, welcoming community for everyone. Whether you play Minecraft frequently or not. I hope to meet new faces!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.